Max Power’s radio remote control is designed to work with our entire range of tunnel and retractable thrusters. The remote control can also be used to operate additional onboard equipment such as windlasses, passarelles, cranes, etc.
- Supports up to 8 independently controlled channels
- Each receiver can switch 4 channels (12/24 V – 5 A)
- Each transmitter can handle 2 receivers (8 channels)
- Digital recognition avoids accidental activation of other systems
- Available in 868 MHz (Europe/Australia) and 915 MHz (USA/Canada)
- Transmitter power supply: 12/24V dc
- Zero power consumption when in standby mode (transmitter)
- Easy to install and set up, simple to use
* 868 MHz is the authorised frequency for Europe and Australia. 915 MHz is the authorised frequency for Canada and the USA. Retail sales and use of non-authorised frequency transmitters and receivers is prohibited. For all other countries please consult the local regulation in force.
|25-00072||Spare Transmitter (EU)||868 MHz|
|25-00073||Spare Transmitter (USA)||915 MHz|
|25-00074||Additional Receiver (EU)||868 MHz|
|25-00075||Additional Receiver (USA)||915 MHz|
|25-00076||Transmitter +Receiver (EU)||868 MHz|
|25-00077||Transmitter +Receiver (USA)||915 MHz|